Buy by case and sell by case and individual packages

ArturoEH
2 0 1

In our store we have stocky and Bundle Products By Thimatic, we buy by (PO to supplier) case and we sell cases and individual packages, we either need to be able to buy cases and those be converted automatically to individual packages, or manage all inventory in individual packages but still be able to send POs in cases to our suppliers, anybody in the same situation? have you found a solution?

0 Likes
ShopventorySean
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi there! Sean from Shopventory here. We're a Shopify app. 

I'm not sure if there's a possible solution given the two apps you're using, but I do know Shopventory can definitely help out here. We have a lot of customers doing exactly what you're describing in our system! 

Here's a short help article if you'd like to take a look.

Let me know what you think! 

ArturoEH
2 0 1

Thank you for your suggestion, how can I get a session to understand all capabilities of Shopventory?

Best regards,

ShopventorySean
Tourist
20 0 2

Hi Arturo - 

A couple options: 

1. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Shopventory. No credit card required. You can do this by visiting our website, shopventory.com, or you can download the app in the Shopify app market. 

2. You can send me an email and I can have someone give you a call to walk you through the signup process over the phone. My email is sean@shopventory.com 

Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy to chat.

0 Likes