CAN OBERLO SUPPLIERS BE FILTERED BY WAREHOUSE LOCATION - SHIP FROM U.S. ?????

Solved
Tourist
7 0 3

I read an article on shopify about OBERLO where one can filter suppliers by location and select 'warehouse location' and select 'United States'. I can NOT seem to find this in Oberlo. Maybe Oberlo has changed this filter. I copied the article from Shopify. Can we filter by United States warehouse (ship from U.S.). Here is the article below:

FROM SHOPIFY: Most of these apps will allow you to filter the suppliers by location. For example, with Oberlo, you can filter out the suppliers by going into your Oberlo admin, and click on ‘Search Products’. On the left side, you can click on ‘Warehouse Location’ and select ‘United States’, and apply the filter to reflect warehouses in the United States.

THX

1 Like
2 0 0

Did you ever find a way?

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3
They can not. This caa be done only on Alibaba. You may ask, why is that.
Oberlo has not yet set that up as a feature. Maybe they will one day.
0 Likes
2 0 0

Incredibly strange seeing as I've seen that same article mentioned and reviewing it, shows that her person who said you could do it was an employee of Shopify.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Wholesale-Dropshipping/Looking-for-USA-dropship-warehouses-and-suppl...

So it seems this was a thing just last Dec if the date is to be believed. Why was this feature removed!? Not complaining to you mind you, just in general.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3
Yes, I believe I saw that also where you could once filter US suppliers. I
will do some more research.
0 Likes

Success.

ShopMaster can help you filter AliExpress products shipped from the US or other warehouses.

You can set up your preference warehouse, then ShopMaster will only import the products from the US.

Learn more: https://support.shopmaster.com/knowledge-base/articles/dropship-settings-import-settings.htm?content...

Install on APP store: ShopMaster Dropshipping 

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
140 2 9

Hi @Johnny19! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I know it's been a while since you posted this and have even marked an answer as a solution to it. But I'd like to go ahead and ask if you've had the time to explore Spocket's smart filters? Its set up basically makes it easier for you to find suppliers based in the US for example. As you can see in the image below, we have two filters that can make this possible for your search - one is the "Search by Location" filter where you set your ships from-ships to preferences, and the other is the "Made in the USA" filter. These two are guaranteed to only show you suppliers and products from the USA that are of topnotch quality:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Exploring these filters gives you access to a wide selection of great products from US suppliers, with also fast and efficient shipping times. In any case, despite already finding a solution, I do hope you find the time to explore Spocket's website to learn more. Features such as this, and many more others the platform offers, might prove beneficial to your store!

0 Likes