CRM and loyalty app for shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

there are so many loyalty apps and i am so overwhelmed. Does anybody have some experience and suggestions on what is suitable for a small business?

Here are my requirements:

1. must work well with shopify POS and online as I want a points system across both platforms

2. ability to have tiered status, customised points systems eg, on certain days, they get 2x points for every dollar spent.

3. easy sign up for customers using mobile phone.

4. get points for referrals

5. easy to import past transactions before i used shopify POS to input customer info + past purchases. So at the end, when i key in a customer mobile number, i can see the total spending and purchase history.

6. CRM: to track behavious and offer different programs for difference segments of customers.

7. Tracking of rewards and effectiveness. Eg, sending promo codes to top customers vs sending same promo to lowest spending customers. Which is more effective?

8. Ability to extract CSV files for own data consolidation. I can easily pull out data regarding my customers in order to do target marketing. Eg, Customers who spend less that $x, i want to send them a promo code.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @HST 

I think You should try Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards app by Rise.ai. Here is an overview of the app:

Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards, which is designed by the Rise-ai team, is an indispensable extension for any e-commerce store administrators to maximize the revenue, raise customer loyalty by providing gift card solutions, rewards, and store credits. With Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards, you are allowed to build a Gift Card program for every each of your Shopify store growing strategies. Moreover, you are able to allow customers to send various branded gift cards and gift vouchers immediately to the recipient, which is not featured by the default Shopify store. Do not be worried, Cards, Loyalty & Rewards will make it available for you in all of the plans. Conveniently, the capability of multi-channel support enables store managers to offer Gift Cards which can be usable on multiple stores (Online, POS). Let’s run a campaign of sending a bulk of gift cards now to extend your sales and traffics. Provide your customers with an incentive for gift card purchases by offering various discounts and promotions. Especially, you can send your customers notifications of their gift card balance in order to retain your store’s top-of-mind awareness. You are enabled to place a “Send as a gift” button to naturally boost them to send your items as gifts, that button can direct them to the gift checkout page. The free 7-day trial is available on all plans, get it now and take your gift cards to the next level!

Highlight features

• Allow gift recipients to receive gift cards and vouchers directly
  • Be capable of offering gift cards across multiple stores
  • Sending reminders to customers about their gift card balance
  • Helps customer care staffs in placating with dissatisfied customers
  • Allow recipients to customize, exchange the gift or select a gift card

Beside Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards app, you can also try some on this list of Best Shopify Rewards & Loyalty Program Apps

Hope it's useful for you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hi @HST,

You can install AiTrillion.com. It's best for the loyalty and reward program. It's an all in one Shopify app and is fully integrated. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email, web push notifications. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. 

With the help of the Aitrillion Loyalty Reward program, you can give loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. 

It works well with Shopify POS. You can check it here. https://www.aitrillion.com/pos/

It has a customer timeline with a 'just seen' feature that enables tracking of each customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity along with giving deep insights for the same. 

It has a referral program integrated with a Loyalty Reward program.

It has Reports and Analytics where you will get deep insights about your customers. It has a customer segmentation feature where you can segment your customers easily to target them specifically.

You can check it out. Also, you can call their support, they provide free setup. I am sure you will find this app useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes