Can somebody explain me about this ?

StarlightTears
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Your app is unable to be reinstalled to the same shop. Be sure

to reference this document

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/uninstall-an-app-with-an-api-call )

to learn more about uninstalling applications. Please see this

screencast ( https://screenshot.click/20-03-653b0-muiiv.mp4 ) of

the current reinstallation.

0 Likes
Lizzy
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 145

Hey, @StarlightTears!

Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru.

I would be happy to look into this with you, but was wondering if you would be able to share a bit more information about what you're working on here and why you'd like to re-install the app. Is this a message that is appearing in your admin?

Are you trying to install this app on your own store? Or is this an app that you're currently developing?

If this is an app on your store, you won't be able to install it more than once. This is because the app is already there and it isn't possible to have two copies of it on one store.

If this is an app that you're developing, the type of app that you've set it up as may be what's causing the message to appear. This help guide here goes into a bit more detail about the restrictions on different types of app!

Let me know if you have any questions about what I've said!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
StarlightTears
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

@Lizzy Just install only 1 time in my store, but when go other browers or incornito it's will be redirect like install app. Then shopify test just ping me fix like below.  Now i don't know need what to do fix that. Can give me some details or some solution fix this ?

0 Likes
Lizzy
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 145

It sounds like you might be developing this app, is that right? If so, and you're working from your Partner Dashboard, you can connect with our Shopify Partners team directly from there! You can reach Partner Support in the admin under "Support."

If you're needing any help with the programming and production of your app, I also suggest sharing as much information as possible about what's been happening here in the forums so that other Partners can take a look! You may also find more help by posting on one of our Partner specific boards, which you can find here.

Including a screen recording of the entire issue, information on what you're working on or any areas of code you have been changing, will go a long way in helping other partners help you!

If this is an app that you're trying to install on your own shop, please could you share a link to the page where you found the app and I can take a look over it for you.

Thank you.

Lizzy | Shopify Support

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes