Can someone please help me with the app to get the below feature - (Discount on prepaid booking)

2 0 0

App image.PNGApp to discount paid bookings

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1317 31 131

Hi @Radiant,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. It's difficult to tell exactly what app you are looking for, from the screenshot alone. Would you be able to share the store URL to see any other details of the app function to try and work out what it might be? 

I did take a look through the Shopify App Store and found some booking related apps which could be what you're looking for:

Should what you're looking for not be very booking related and more discount only related, the content team at Shopify wrote a blog post with 11 different discount apps which could be worth researching further to see if one suits the needs of what you're looking for. In the meantime, if there is any more information you can share to help find the exact app that would be very helpful. 

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Let me know if you've found this helpful and by hitting solved.
1 Like
2 0 0

Hello Nick,

Thank you very much for your reply. I went through the apps suggested by you but they do not match the exact requirement I am looking for. I am putting some links of stores using the app which provides those features.

1. https://scrollstreet.com/products/adjustable-therapy-posture-corrector
  2. https://amazingstreet.in/collections/best-seller/products/8-color-led-toilet-light-sensor-motion-act...
  3. https://www.dealpick.in/products/usb-rechargeable-portable-juicer

All above three stores are using the app which is providing:

-- Discount on Pre-paid bookings.

-- Both the prices (COD and Pre-paid) are shown on the product page one after the other.

I think it would greatly affect my website conversion ration. It would be of great help if you can help me with the app.

Regards

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1317 31 131

Thanks for getting back to me and sharing some examples @Radiant.

After seeing what you are looking for in real time rather than just a screenshot, I think the closest app in the Shopify app store which would be closest to it would be Advanced Cash on Delivery, but it might be worth to reach out to the stores directly to be completely sure also as it could also be a customization. Hopefully, the app can do what you need though. 

All the best, Nick 

Let me know if you've found this helpful and by hitting solved.
0 Likes
Tourist
24 0 1

Hello there,

I can help you on this issue. Please mail me at atique@99coders.co

Waiting for your mail,

Thanks 

Atique/99coders

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

Hello there,

I can help you . Recently i have done same thing for a client and i will teach you, so you can do the same things from your end in the future. So please mail me at Tariq@mutewebtechnologies or Skype: Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com to get fast resolution.

Waiting for your mail,

Thanks and Regards

Tariq

0 Likes