Can't access a dropshipping app

Mikeorama
4 0 0

Hello this is Michael from one of those, I recently added where else to be drop shipping in my store drop shipping apps. when I went through all the steps to get a free 7-Day trial with Shopify on their option for the plans a message came up on a rerooted page stating that only the owner has access to this page and they stated an email of michaelwilsinj-p@gmail.com@gmail.com. then they stated that only that person which is the owner they think of the Shopify store can access it or to email that email. Well that email does not exist and can't even exist because it's not my email first of all and second of all I thought I would make things easier by just going and creating one and continuing that way but you cannot even create a Gmail account with a dash in the username. Can you please assist me and how I can fix this problem and move forward? Thank you very much for your time and help.

Sincerely

Michael Wilson

1ofthose

0 Likes
trafoooos
1 0 0

How can you access the dropshipping center? Once you have signed up for the Aliexpress Dropshipping Center, go to your Aliexpress profile, and you will find it in the Menu tab at the top of your profile. Click on your profile in AliExpress You'll see the Dropshipping Center box in your profile. Or, you can get access to it by sign in to AliExpress. After signing in, you will be directed to the dashboard.

Regards,

Trafoos

0 Likes