Can't remove products from eBay Sales Channel...? Still show in Unpublished Listings on every sync

PBV
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I am trying to clean up my eBay sales channel but it seems that lots of stuff is syncing there that isn't even published to the eBay sales channel... Today I had a bunch of "Draft" products get pushed out to eBay and I can't seem to get rid of items that I have unpublished from my eBay sales channel. I even removed all of the "ready to publish" items and then unpublished all of my draft items from all sales channels. Now when I run a sync they all come back on the "ready to publish" list of items. It's really frustrating to say the least. Anyone run into this?

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 47 105

Hey, @PBV!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thank you for reaching out to our network and connecting with us. Are you still experiencing issues with unwanted items publishing and incorrect syncing to the eBay sales channel? If so, that is certainly not expected behaviour and something that needs to be investigated deeper. 

I encourage you to connect with eBay support for further assistance. Ebay actually offers a dedicated support team (separate from their general support) for the Shopify eBay sales channel that can be reached via:

eBay Sales Channel Support

Email: help@connectebaysupport.com

Phone: 1 (855) 411-3376

As this team specializes in this integration they will have the tools and access necessary to troubleshoot this correctly. Please continue to keep us posted in this thread for future viewers and for any additional support you require from Shopify's end.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes