Can you suggest good marketing email app with good price?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
106 1 2

Hi Guys,

Can you suggest good marketing email app with good price?

Alvin

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 27 67
Hi, there. 

Dallas here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. That's a great question and I'd love to be able to help you. 

If you go to our App Store and type in Email Marketing you'll see a large variety of options to choose from. I personally use Klaviyo for my business. I like it because it's free to use and has a lot of features that I can use to customize my business. The free account allows you to create emails, add customer information and send the emails out in a very simple manner. If you're wanting some extra features you'd have to pay, but I'm finding it's a great place to start. 

There are also other options like Omnisend or Rare.io, but I have personally worked with Klaviyo and I like it.

If you're new to the world of email marketing I have some other tips and resources that I think would work for you. Have you looked at the Shopify Academy course for Email Marketing? Drew Sanocki is so talented in the world of business so I strongly suggest you watch his videos on how to be successful with Email Marketing. The best part about the Shopify Academy is that it's free to use! 

I have a lot of links and resources to send, but if you were to look at any blog I'd suggest this one because it acts as a kind of checklist that you can use to walk through each step to make sure that you don't miss anything. 

Another resource to note is the free e-book called How to Grow Your Ecommerce Business with Email Marketing. As I said it's free to read and free to download and it can be found here. There are 11 chapters all filled with priceless information to help you succeed. 

If you're getting started with Email Marketing I'm assuming that you're going to get started with other forms of marketing as well. Have you come up with a marketing plan yet or thought of your next steps for your business?

I look forward to hearing back from you, 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes