Cannot connect google or Pinterest

Misssonyanicole
Visitor
1 0 0

I am trying to connect my Pinterest to my shopify store and I am not able to connect even with a correct username and password connected to my Facebook page. I also cannot connect to Google. These two apps are vital to creating sales and it’s frustrating not being able to connect either   

Replies 7 (7)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Misssonyanicole 

When trying to connect these channels, are you greeted with an error, or something else? If you can provide more details on the issue that will help determine the next steps. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MAURINABEAUTE
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes I got error, who can help me please 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@MAURINABEAUTE 

We will need as much detail as possible in order to help you troubleshoot the issue. 

• What error did you get?
  • Is it the same error for all channels?
  • Could you please provide a screenshot?

jcorpey
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having a similar issue with Pinterest. I'm stuck in a sign in loop where it asks me to "connect Pinterest account" and then opens pinterest to a "give access" screen. I click "give access" and it brings me back to the first screen asking to "connect pinterest account". I have tried on multiple devices including laptop, reinstalling the app, deleting and creating a new pinterest account, restarting my device but nothing has helped. In the attached video I only press those two buttons and you can see it just brings me back to the first page.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@jcorpey 

Thank you for the detailed description of the steps you've tried to troubleshoot the issue. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to Shopify Support for further assistance. You can do this by logging into your account through our Help Centre here. 

jcorpey
Visitor
2 0 0

I sent an email and have not received a response. Is there a chat or phone number?

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@jcorpey 

Email responses will take between 24-48 hours. You can start a live chat or register for a callback through our Help Centre. Callbacks are available based on volume, so if the option does not appear, then you can try again later or use the chat feature.