Cannot connect my facebook business manager to the shopify facebook application

Shanks_le_Roux
1 0 0

Hello,

I would like to launch facebook advertising campaigns using a dynamic catalog, for this I need to connect my facebook business manager account to the facebook application from shopify.

Unfortunately, I can't do this because when I want to connect it I am told that "Accept Facebook terms and conditions to create audiences" (photo in support). I can't find out what those terms are, let alone where to accept them.

If someone has already encountered this problem, I'll take your answer, I searched on the forum but I didn't find any answer.

Thanks to you, have a nice day.

photo.jpg

0 Likes

Hi @Shanks_le_Roux ,

You might find those instructions useful: https://support.connectio.io/support/solutions/articles/4000084207-how-do-i-accept-the-tos-of-facebo...

If you want an easier and more efficient way for advertising your campaigns on Facebook & Instagram, our app (AdScale) can help you with that. It has a very friendly connection to your Business Manager and advertising assets on Facebook. It also uses AI technology to generate and run ads with a dedicated audience based on your store data and order history. 

If you want to learn more about how it works, watch this video:

AdScale is the best way to advertise on Facebook & Google because we use the power of your store data (that they don’t have) to run highly targeted ads and get an average ROAS of 10X.
0 Likes
AlenaOp
1 0 0

Hi @Shanks_le_Roux 

Were you able to solve your issue?

I've got exactly the same problem and can't find a solution anywhere. 

If you got a way to fix it, please let me know. Thank you.

0 Likes

Hi @Shanks_le_Roux ,

You can try the app we have developed Addyz. During the onboarding process, you will be able to setup your business manager account, catalogue and fb pixel to your shopify account. 
If you still face the same issue, you can talk to the customer support representative, and we can guide you to resolve the issue

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes