Catalog app that accommodates variants?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Does anybody know of a catalog app that accommodates variants? 

Catalogs are useless to me if I can't show the variants (we have different size or quantity packagings of some items) and all of the apps I've tried so far can't. I don't really understand why.

All I really want is to be able to produce current price lists of our product database (a few hundred products at most) for our institutional clients' purchasing departments requirements. Exporting and reformatting everything into a format that makes sense is such a time hog. Doesn't seem like a complicated requirement but I don't have a solution yet.

Thanks for any suggestions  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
78 2 3

Hi

Do you mean you need a report generated say csv, pdf or excel so you can then pass it onto your buyers?

We build custom reports based on logic the customer sets and you can then generate it when you need and run it. You could even automate the process and have it emailed direct to your buyers on a schedule.

Regards

Tom

Over 16 years experience in operating ecommerce businesses.
DM me on here or via message at Channelup
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
39 1 3

Hi @RebeccaP ,

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is: making catalogues with variants of the products. You can easily manage price lists of your product database (even if it runs in thousands) for your institutional clients. You can easily export and reformat everything into a single format which can be customised as well.All this can be done with the help of a few clicks as this is our key value proposition.

Moreover you can bulk reprice your products with the help of few clicks. Changing prices of your products in bulk will be at your fingertips. You will also get insights and analytics on competitor pricing for all the competitors that you add in our app. If a competitor changes the price you will get a notification in real time so that you can accordingly tweak your prices as well.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo and showcase the value that we can drive for your business.We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from maintaining product catalogues where you can easily show different variants and powerful reporting , our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics

We offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes