Changing the currency won't update the prices

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, 

I tried a couple of apps for adding multiple currencies and I can see the currencies are added to the drop down list in the shop but when I change them the rates don't get updated. 

I am confdent the apps are ok and the issue is in the shopify itself. can you help me with this please?

I appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 171

Hey, Eva!

Jason here from Shopify Support!

By the look of the currency converter on your storefront, I have downloaded Multi-Currency app by Bold in my test store. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but once you have installed the app, there are a few more things you need to tweak on your Shopify admin before the app can reflect different currencies on your storefront. 

Perhaps there are steps missing from your Shopify admin. This may explain why your multi-currency app isn't working properly. You may want to follow Bold's instruction here. Alternatively, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. Our support will be happy to connect you with Bold's app support. 

To speed things up, you may want to contact Bold's app support directly through your Shopify admin at here by clicking on "Request manual install". Their support shall reach out to you and assist you with the installation. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! 

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your response. I will try and come back to you if I have any more questions. 

Regards,
Eva

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Jason, 

Thank you. I already tried it and it works very well. I have questions, in the step 4 (number 8) Copy and paste this code where you would like the currency picker widget to appear (optional), which I do want to do it but I can't find where it is. Can you help me?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Jason, 

I have other questions. 
1. Now, for each currencies are double. For example, there are two SGD currencies. 
2. How can I make the currencies in order as I want? 
Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 171

Hey, Eva!

I'd be happy to help take a look so we can get this figured out together! I'll reach out to you via email so I can gain approval to look into your store. If you could follow up there with your authorization, I can start digging into this!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes