Charged by app

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good morning, i just noticed i was billed 28.95$ by quantity breaks and discounts app on my shopify store even i only used it once and didn't make any sales with it yet so i can't afford paying this amount now. i already contacted the app developer and they said the app was reset and i should ask the shopify billing team for a refund. Hope you can remove his payment from my billing and thank you for reading.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hey, @chad122!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

In order to stop being billed for an app, it needs to be uninstalled from your store completely. In order for us to refund any apps, we need to contact the app developers and get our own approval so I can do that for you by email and CC you into the email so you can take a look. Once the app refund is approved, I can process it for you. 

In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder for that email as sometimes it can land there.

Speak soon. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes