Clickfunnels + Shopify Integration or Other App for creating a funnel

11 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I hope I can find someone who has created a sales funnel in Clickfunnels (with multiple offer pages upsells OTO etc) and have successfully integrated it with their Shopify store. 

I am currently looking at using Clickfunnels for creating a sales funnel but have found following issues with their current Clickfunnels App.

1. No better way of creating multiple shipping options in Clickfunnels so say I want customers to choose if they want to place an order for ship to U.S or UK and then charge shipping fees on that basis.

2. If someone buys 3 products as part of single sales funnel, I want them to appear as single order in my shopify store

Can someone please help if you have used such app or integration or have used default clickfunnels integration. Any feedback will be great.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

Did you get anywhere with the problem of getting multiple products in one sales funnel purchase to come into shopify as one order? I'm struggling with it now, too.

0 Likes
11 0 0

Hi, 

After researching a lot I decided to go with ZIPIFY One Click Upsell App. Its not in Shopify store yet , 

https://zipify.com/our-apps/  

But you can buy from above page. ZIPIFY Pages is in Shopify Apps already. 

I am using both Apps and happy with results so far.

Good luck

0 Likes