Is there a Shopify addon for efficient clothing design and product addition?

HYTOWR
Visitor
1 0 0

Good day All,

I am hoping to get some insight on this. I own a brick and mortar promo company where we do all sorts of clothing and promotional items in house. I am looking for an addon that will allow me to upload a picture of a blank item. Cups, tshirts, jackets.. all of their colors and so on. I can then upload a png image and select the garment for it to be applied to. I run right now on woocommerce and I have to create each image separately with the design on it in every color variation, upload and set up the variations one at a time. Can Shopify do this ? I know there is an addon for the client side that they can pick an image, or upload one. I want the front end to look like a normal ecom site but allows me to speed up the backend adding of the products.

TIA - Brandon

Reply 1 (1)

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

Hello @HYTOWR,

Hope you're doing well. it’s been a long time still I’m leaving a reply here as it can be helpful for others too. If you’re looking for an app that will allow you to upload a image of blank item and your customer will be able to change the color, and add text or graphics to their product then you can try the Inkybay app.

This app comes with tons of customization features. Customers can change the color of the product within the colors that you’ll offer for that product. You can offer some selected colors, also the color palette. You can set up a particular image, add color, sizes, add any design for a product, Your customer can upload images, add text, and graphics and design the product as they want. With the user-friendly designer, they can also see real-time pricing while customizing the product. Also, you can get the placed order files in four different formats PNG, JPG, PDF, and SVG.

This app provides great customer support and they provide services in many ways like live chat, email, ticket, and live meetings also.

You’ll get 21 days of free trial for going through all the customization features. Here is the Demo Product.

Inkybay personalizer.png

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants