Combo app?

Solved
Tourist
15 0 2

I would like to create some what a meal combo like mcdonald's, where it is a packaged product instead of a bundle, and upon purchase it will auto deduct from inventory. I was wondering if there's app out there to do it?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
250 16 36

Hi, @ave!

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for posting this question. 

I'm glad to help find an app that can work to achieve the packaged products you're looking to create. 

Can you tell me a bit more about how you'd like to offer these products? Are you thinking of having a main product offered, with subsequent products available as add-ons or upsells? 

If so, add-ons can be created by using apps like Product Addons or Infinite Options. Equally, if you're interested in adding an app that offers upsells, Discounted Upsells or Bold Upsell are both great options to consider. 

These apps are all third party integrations that are fully supported by their own developers, so if you have any questions about using these apps, I recommend reaching out to their developers directly for more information. The developers can provide more assistance with any setup or billing questions you may have. 

If these apps won't fit your needs, please reply directly to me here with more information on the setup you're looking to create on your store. If you have any specific examples you can share with me that showcase what you're looking for, I can help offer more suggestions. 

I look forward to hearing back from you in regard to this! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
28 4 8

Hello ! 

We've been using ZeBundler to do that. Here's the link : https://apps.shopify.com/zebundler?locale=fr

It's a new app but we saw no major bug + reactive customer support. Hope it helps

1 Like