Connecting shopify to Etsy

Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
960 57 151

Hi, @Jeff_Kendall.

Thanks for replying with your store URL. I've forwarded your store and name to our developer team for an Etsy integration on Shopify. If we go ahead with this request, we'll let you and all of our merchants know through our changelog or announcements page.

If you have any other feedback, we're open to hearing what you have to say.

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MartisCreatures
1 0 0

Hi Tira,

Please add me to the list as well!

martis-creatures.myshopify.com

Cheers,
Astrid Martirossian

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
960 57 151

Hey, @MartisCreatures.

Thanks for chiming in and sharing your store URL. I've added your name to our feedback list for an Etsy integration on Shopify. If there is an update, we'll add it to our changelog or announcements page as I've mentioned above. 

Cheers,

0 Likes
SHOtime
Tourist
7 0 5

Chasintides.myshopify.com

Please add me to the list despite my domain had to change and this isn’t my domain any longer, but I can’t get it changed by Shopify.

thanks

Ryan 

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
960 57 151

Hey, Ryan.

Thanks for your store URL. I’ve gone ahead and added your name to our feedback list to add an Etsy sales channel. If we move this request along, we'll let you and all of our merchants know through our changelog or announcements page.

If you’re looking to change the myshopify.com URL for your store, you’re correct that this would be outside our scope of support. The myshopify.com URL helps login to your store and identify your account when speaking to Shopify Support. Check out our help doc for this explanation: Managing your domain - myshopify.com URL.

We’re always open to hearing any suggestions or feedback. 

Cheers,

0 Likes
patch-22
1 0 0

Hi Tira

Please add me to the feedback list to add an Etsy sales channel. My Shopify URL is brightonsummerhouse.myshopify.com.

Many thanks,

Tim

www.patch-22.co.uk

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
960 57 151

Hello, @patch-22

Thanks for your store URL. I’ve gone ahead and added your name to our feedback list to add an Etsy sales channel. If we move this request along, we'll let you and all of our merchants know through our changelog or announcements page.

For any requests moving forward, please provide some details on the reason you're looking to have an Etsy sales channel on Shopify. This helps our developers be aware and better understand how it would help you and all of our merchants succeed in your store. A recent change was made to our authentication process, so we won't require myshopify.com URLs for feedback requests in the Shopify Community, but you're more than welcome to add them in if you would like. 

Cheers,

0 Likes