5 0 1

Hi,

please include mine https://jessiasdesigns.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi!

My Shopify store is jessias-designs.myshopify.com. It would save me so much time in managing inventory just from one place. And like someone mention $60 a mont is to much for a business just starting out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
739 39 125

Hey, @Jessjv926.

Tira here, from Shopify.

Thank you for sending your store URL and I understand how this would be beneficial for your business. I have added your store to our feedback list.  

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I would also like to be added to that list!  My Shopify  is my-cut-and-paste-designs.myshopify.com.  I have two different Etsy shops selling two different types of products and my Etsy shops have been 1000 times more successful than what I've seen with Shopify, but listing every product twice is tons of work, so I have not been keeping up.  Being able to link them would be a game changer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
739 39 125

Hey, @Wendy6367.

Thank you for joining the thread and for your feedback. I've added your name to the list.  

I recommend checking out our Migrate from Etsy to Shopify webinar for a 10-minute walkthrough of listing your products to setting up your customers with our support team. 

I'm here to answer any questions! 

Cheers,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Using both Shopify and Etsy for your business is literally the definition of synergy.

This is super effective when you want to diversify your presence on the internet.

Combining use of Shopify and Etsy helps you reach more audiences and make the most of the famous marketplace.

By using the Etsy Marketplace Integration app, you can integrate the Etsy marketplace with your current Shopify store.

This integration is free for the 1st 7 days, after that you have to pay $60 per month.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!

Are you looking for a data migration solution? LitExtension team is here to help you out!
Contact us: litextension.com
FREE DEMO: https://cm.litextension.com/login
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there a native solution coming soon Tira for Etsy as a sales channel?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Please add my name to the list as well.

I would like that feature.

https://miniartdesign.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
739 39 125

Hey, @DanKet and @fsaeidinik.

Thanks for coming into the thread. I've added your names to our feedback list for an easier way to connect your Etsy store to Shopify. I just want you to know that when we add any updates to our platform, we will share this in our changelog or announcements page as I mentioned here

As a workaround, I recommend checking out some of these apps from our App Store:  

Etsy Integration: Sync & Sell - Free plan to sync inventory with your shop to Etsy

Etsy Marketplace Integration - Comes with a currency converter, error reporting and seller-friendly templates

Nembol - eBay, Amazon, Etsy sync - You can sync different sales channels and manage up to 500 products 

These apps are created by third-party developers. For any questions or comments, I recommend contacting the third-party developer directly by using the information listed under the "Support" section of the app's page. 

We also have a list of similar apps here: Etsy apps

If you have any other feedback to share, I am open to passing it along to our developer team. 

Cheers,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Howdy!

I would definitely like to have an Etsy sales channel.

https://wandering-bark.myshopify.com

Thanks!

Lorn

0 Likes