Connecting shopify to Etsy

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Tira

I'd like to be added to your feedback group also. 

I've recently set up Etsy and it would be great to have a channel integration within Shopify that wasn't an app that cost a small fortune for a start-up!

I'm mostly interested in pulling all Etsy orders through to Shopify so I can manage them, and inventory all in one place. I wouldn't always sell the same products on each platform, but for those that would be multi-channel, I'd probably find the listing on Etsy would have to include a lot more info than on my Shopify website so if there was product management included in an integration, there would ideally need to be a high level of personalisation and editing available for different platforms under the same product ID. 

Anyway, if you could add me to the feedback groups that would be great. 

Many thanks

Jo

-WB-

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
735 39 124

Hey, Jo.

Thanks for the detailed feedback and for letting me know you would like a channel integration with Etsy. 

I'm happy to forward your feedback to the developers. I am wondering, could you elaborate more on the reason the Etsy listing would need more information than the Shopify listing? I just want to make sure I understand and so that I can forward any additional details to our developers so that they are aware of how this would be helpful to your success. 

Can I also have your myshopify.com URL? You can find this in the address bar (for example, mystorename.myshopify.com) when you login to your Shopify admin

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Tira

Yes, sorry, Shopify URL is wildwood-bakes.myshopify.com

The thing about Etsy listings, esp for the type of product I sell, is it is worthwhile adding in a lot more detail to them as it’s an extremely competitive ecosystem. You don’t have as captive an audience as you do on your own website. One click and they can be on another seller’s product if yours doesn’t look or sound good enough.

You benefit from essentially pulling in info from other web pages you’d normally have on your website into the actual Etsy listing detail.

Thanks
Jo
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
735 39 124

Thanks @WildwoodBakes for passing along your myshopify.com URL and for the information on detailed Etsy listings, this is good to know.

I've passed along your store and feedback to our developers so that they are aware of how adding an Etsy integration would be helpful to your success on your business. If we move forward with this integration, we will post an update to our changelog or announcements page.

If you have any other feedback, please let me know and I can forward it to our developers.

Cheers, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

YES PLEASE!! I would love to actually have this happen and add me to the list.  my store is garvam.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'd like to be added to this list as well.

https://splendor-art-studio.myshopify.com/

Thank you!

0 Likes