Convert my store web to mobile app

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am a starter in shopify. I want to convert my web shopify store to mobile app. Have any shopify official app to 

convert web store to mobile app? I found many third party app that is too much costly. Mention that I am a starter so please 

suggest me best option for me. 

Thanks,

Nikhil Mondal.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Shopify does provide an admin mobile app that helps you manage your business from your mobile phone. You can use this app to upload products, photos, get order notifications, see all analytics and reports, and much more. But Shopify doesn't provide a mobile app builder itself, there are apps available on the Shopify App Store which help you convert your store into mobile apps.

And if you don't want to waste a lot of time searching the best development company in Shopify store I suggest you go with MageNative app one of the most trustworthy and reliable app development companies, having more 200+ reviews on Shopify store.

MageNative provides you the app with no work to be done at your end except to provide your requirements and install the app. And your mob app will be ready in 1 business day. A few benefits are mentioned here that you can grasp with the addition of a mobile app to complement your business.

• RTL support.
  • Social Sharing.
  • Unlimited Push notifications.
  • Google analytics.
  • Real-time syncing.
  • Social Sharing
  • Customize App Design
  • Engaging UI

Apart from this, You will get 24/7 full support and response over mail live chats Skype and over WhatsApp also we are now providing 30  days free trial period on our app so before converting your store try our app.

0 Likes