Could not find an email sent to customer after order

willshall
3 0 0

Hi,

I have a shopify store and an email is sent to customer after order (not the order confirmation email). I want to change the content of this email but couldn't find this email anywhere.

Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Jo_Hilderson22
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi there,

I would like to recommend an app named Thank You Email. We provide users with a wide range of email formats, also have the feature that sends email automatically for customers after their purchase without send it by hand. 

Hope this do help! 

0 Likes
willshall
3 0 0

Hi,

Actually an email is already working and automatically sent to customers after placing order. I want to change its content but i couldn't find it in the default email templates list of shopify. 

0 Likes
IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
391 38 65

Hi,

What is the content of the email? It can be Shipping Confirmation email. 

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes
willshall
3 0 0

Hi,

This email is not one of default emails provided by shopify in the Email section under settings.

This is what message says:

Our team just wanted to take a second to thank you for your business, and your recent purchase. If you have any questions or if there is anything else we can help you with, simply provide us with your order number (starts with MPS) and what you need, and we will gladly help you out.

I want to change this text.

0 Likes
IttantaTech
Shopify Partner
391 38 65

This doesn't look email notification from Shopify. Are you using any app for order fulfillment or other email marketing tool like Klaviyo? Please share your store url and access to check. 

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes