Crazy variant / inventory sync needs multiple stores

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I need to build 3 shops that will sync inventory.

Each shop needs to be able to offer bundles.

Each product needs to be shown as a 1 pcs, a 5 pcs, a 10 pcs and a 50 pcs, each as invidivual products but must all be reducing the inventory of the 1 pcs product.

I need to bundle not only between 1 pcs products but combinations of all products, like a 50pc bundle together with a 10 pcs.

Which apps will solve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 0 23

Hey @mette1 

Also wanted to drop by and mention that my app Trunk does exactly what you need. Aside from being an inventory syncing app, it can also handle bundles and assemblies. To learn more about this feature: https://help.trunkinventory.com/inventory/creating-assemblies-and-bundles

And here's the website: https://www.trunkinventory.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

⚡Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, Square stores with Trunk
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Great, does it combine these products between 3 shops also? Or will your app work together with the inventory apps that sync inventory between several shops?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 0 23

Hey @mette1 

Hope I can answer this question for you!

First, Trunk links everything by SKU. So if you have 3 Shopify stores that each have a product with the same SKU, their inventories will sync up in real-time.  Basically, Trunk has its own centralized inventory. So what is happening is those 3 products with the same SKU are actually linked to a single product within Trunk's inventory. You can then create other assemblies/bundles within Trunk that depend on/involve this product.

For example, say you have 3 Shopify stores:

• A
  • B
  • C

And you have 4 products:

• 1 pc (only exists in Trunk)
  • 5 pc (sold in store A)
  • 10 pc (sold in store C)
  • 25 pc (sold in store A, B)

First you'll setup all the assemblies and bundles in Trunk (i.e. 5 pc has 5x of 1 pc, etc). And now assume you have 100x of the 1 pc. If you sell 2x of the 5 pc in store A (which now leaves 90x of 1 pc), then:

• the 10 pc will adjust to a quantity of 9x and sync to store C
  • the 25 pc will adjust to a quantity of 3x and sync to store A, B

and then furthermore, if you then sell 1x of the 25 pc in store A (leaving you 65x of 1 pc), then:

• the 5 pc will adjust to a quantity of 13x and sync to store A
  • the 10 pc will adjust to a quantity of 6x and sync to store C
  • the 25 pc will adjust to a quantity of 2x and sync to store B

Hope that makes sense! If not, I'm happy to clarify further but I'm confident Trunk can do what you're looking for. There are some supply stores using Trunk with some very complicated assemblies/bundles across different sales channels and it's working great for them.

Thanks for your interest!

⚡Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, Square stores with Trunk
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

That solves everything. Thank you. 

0 Likes