Create a staff account

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 0

Hey!

I need help installing an app from Bold Commerce. I have made a staff account with full authority. But they still don't seem to be able to change my store's settings.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Sincerely,

Linus

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1052 87 117

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Linus01,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! I've taken a look at the staff account for you and I can see that the while you've added the account correctly, Bold Support have not verified their email address. So an invitation was sent to them via email and they'll need to click the link provided to authorize/verify that they've given permission to be added to your account. 

Can you contact their support and ask them to look for the invitation? It might have been sent to their spam or junk folder. If they can't find the email, I'd recommend removing the account from your admin and re-adding them as a staff member for a new invitation to be sent. Other than this, a different email address might need to be used if they are not seeing the invitation in their inbox. 

Please let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes