Create an independent bundle product

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there,

I'm looking for an app to create a new product bundle incl. 2-3 different products from my shop. This bundle should have the same behaviour like a normal product.

I think, some weeks ago, I found such an app, where you can choose products from your product list, and you type in a individual bundle/product title and description and set a new bundle price. After that the app generated a complete new product (bundle) page.
But I can't find that app anymore and I don't know how it was called. I think it had a red app icon.
All apps out there only offer that bundle options inside a single product. That's not the thing, I'm looking for.

Also the permalink-solution isn't the right way for me...

Has anybody an idea, which app it was or if there is still any app out there which could solve my "problem"?

Thanks for your help :-)

Best regards,

Henrik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
123 6 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @balticaudio ,

Fran here from Shopify, I think I can help you with that!

As you probably saw, there are many apps to manage bundles creation, and if you want to have a look at the whole list of bundle apps, you can check them here.

From what you are saying I think the Bundle Builder app could be a good shout for you here, it will allow you to create bundles as their own product, with their own product page template.

Since you mention this detail, there are a couple of other bundle apps with red icons that I found, you can see them below: 

They are both smart and very popular applications to manage bundles, with a very good rating. 

I am not 100% sure they will let you create a single bundle product, though.
If you wish, you can contact their support to verify if they offer the feature you're looking for:

I hope this helps!

All the Best, Fran

Fran | Language Care Guru @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Fran,

just tested the Bundle Builder by Agile. I think, that's a way I can work with! Thanks you for that solution! Great! :-D

Best,

Henrik

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
123 6 25

Thanks!

I am happy I could help!

Fran | Language Care Guru @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
142 0 25

You can also achieve this with Ultimate Upsell, which allows to create a discounted bundle (new product) or an original bundle (keeps original SKUs). 

2019-07-02 08_58_25-tabarnapp ~ Ultimate Upsell ~ Shopify.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @balticaudio 

I am considering to do the same thing for my site.

How is the app working for you?

I heard some good some bad reviews just want to ask you since you started to using recently. 

thanks 

0 Likes