Create itemised picking list based on delivery date

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I am looking for a solution where I can actually see the total of each product being ordered based on delivery date for better workflow. Is there any app that can do such wonderful job? 

Thanks in advance for suggesting!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1235 5 87

Not sure if this would suit you, but in BookThatApp this is possible using the 'runsheet' report to filter by delivery date: https://apps.shopify.com/bookthatapp

You can create set up preset filters to further refine the query based on tags (e.g. 'Packed', 'Posted' etc.) 

HTH, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for replying! Does the app works with products? I am selling veggies and not services, will the app work for products rather than booking?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1235 5 87

Hi Dennis,

I am selling veggies and not services, will the app work for products rather than booking?

Yes. The way it works is a Delivery product is added to the cart automatically. That is, the delivery is being booked, not the veggies per se.

If you interested in getting it going please feel free to get in touch with me directly (gavin @ zetya.com) and I'll be happy to get it set up for you.

Thanks, Gavin. 

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the offer, I will email you with stephtwy @ gmail account. 

Does the report you mentioned available in the $19.95 version or I need to take the $29.95 for the full report on product quantity based on delivery date?

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1235 5 87

The Standard plan should be fine. The Premium plan would be if you had multiple locations, and/or wanted to have automatic SMS/Email reminders.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes