Creating a marketplace as featured collection in my shop and not as a fully-fledged marketplace

zhaush
1 0 0

Hi, can I please ask if there is an app I can use that will allow creating a marketplace as featured collection only in my shop and not as a fully-fledged marketplace. Thanks

0 Likes
Claire222
Shopify Partner
68 2 5

Hi @zhaush ,

Perhaps you can take a look at Order Fulfillment Guru? You can automatically route specific products in an order to your supplier. It automatically handles order splitting as well - if an order contains items that needs to be fulfilled by your store and by your supplier, it automatically splits it as well. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1226 109 297

@Claire222 I'm not sure your role in the company or if you're aware but your team was caught leaving fake 5 star reviews on your app listing, and fake 1 star reviews on other fulfillment app listings (multiple apps were attacked). Reference: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-partners-caught-stealing/#copyright-cork

This is unethical, probably illegal, a breach of Shopify terms of service, and speaks negatively to the character of your company (they cannot be trusted). This type of malicious behavior is a big red flag for Shopify store owners that trust apps to use their data responsibly.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).