Creative ways to upsell?

Solved
jeanpaul2
1 0 1

I'm looking for an app that can increase our profits by up selling/something else else in a smart or creative way. We already use an upsell app so I'm looking for something a little different than just recommending products. I've seen some spin wheels, etc - I want something along those lines.

Any suggestions?

adam_bn
Shopify Partner
63 2 10

This is an accepted solution.

You might like EasyTree - it's a free app that lets your customers plant trees when they check out via a small donation. You can also add a surcharge on top of that for your store to keep.

For example: if you surcharge $0.50, your customers will see it's $1 to plant a tree with their order. The app will charge you $0.50 to plant the tree, and you can keep the extra $0.50 as pure profit!

Try it: https://apps.shopify.com/easytree-upsell-charity

Chirs_hummer
5 0 0

@jeanpaul2 , I found a new upsell app with a lot of Offer Upsell. Specially, I can edit Price of my product in this app.

https://apps.shopify.com/ultrasell-pro

0 Likes
VanhishikhaB
Tourist
20 0 1

Have you tried upselling in the cart? That's a great place because the shopper has the product they want to purchase added in the cart; so you know what they're interested in and getting them to buy something better (and more priced) than that, is definitely a lot easier there. There are apps that can let you implement this: https://apps.shopify.com/evmupsell 

0 Likes

I know this is solved, but I thought of leaving another alternative app solution. I'd recommend OneSell by OneSell Apps

The OneSell App makes it easy to display Popup Offers that prompt website visitors to buy more of the same product or consider related products. 

Francis M.
Marketing @ Easy Upsell App
10 Year VA/Digital Marketer/ Social Media Manager
I've have created and used lots of apps in shopify store.
0 Likes
Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
210 2 11

We have Upsell Cross-Sell Smart Tool app. It creates upsell popup after customers click Add-to-cart button and bundles in product pages. You can use them to introduce discounted products.

319676073648ee6d97790344082ba9bf.pngb96a533d9a38278bf3628af5b83d6369.png

0 Likes
Upqode
Shopify Partner
12 0 1

Hi, 
You can find the best app on the market here.

0 Likes
alexgreen
Shopify Partner
58 1 6

Hey @jeanpaul2 

You might want to check PickyStory, which is the most advanced solution to sell products together on Shopify.

PickyStory support many types of deals:

* Combo Products

* Bundles (Frequently Bought Together)

* Kits (Pre-defined packs with tiered pricing)

* Shop the look (shoppable galleries, upsell buttons, and Buy the Look sections)

* Bundle builder (custom bundles mix & matched by shoppers)

Main features:

• Auto-syncs your inventory for all deal types
  • One-click upsell
  • Fully customizable and mobile-friendly
  • Auto-applies your brand style
  • Instant chat support
  • Real-time analytics
  • Show/hide/lock options for product variants and quantity
  • Volume discounts and quantity breaks
  • Drag & drop widgets to any page
  • Works with any Shopify theme
  • No coding skills needed

Examples:

alexgreen_0-1624012634233.png

alexgreen_1-1624012634172.png

alexgreen_4-1624012912111.png

alexgreen_2-1624012634547.png

alexgreen_5-1624012940678.png

alexgreen_6-1624012959910.png

alexgreen_3-1624012634142.png

You can add the PickyStory app here.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Alex Green | PickyStory
Sell products together with PickyStory.
0 Likes