CreativeHub App products not showing in main product list

ChrisJepson
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi

I have installed the CreativeHub App by PrintSpace so I can sell fine art photography.

The installation went ok and the CreativeHub products show in the App window (screenshot below), but they don't show in the Products/All Products window or in the front end of the shop. 

Can anyone help pls?

Thanks

Chris

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 02.06.14.png

0 Likes
davidpicch
2 0 0

I've got exactly the same problem since yesterday. 

0 Likes
ChrisJepson
Tourist
6 0 1

thanks David, I'm glad it's not just me.

I've been thru the whole set up list from the help pages on CreativeHub Help Center (Sell art online through the creativehub Shopify app: Quick guide) but it's at step 6, the import button, does not seem to link to the All Products category.

I have raised a query with PrintSpace too but they are closed til Monday.

freyaelizabeth
Tourist
7 0 1

I am also having the same problem! have contacted creative hub also. hope they fix this soon

0 Likes
ChrisJepson
Tourist
6 0 1

UPDATE FROM CREATIVEHUB:

Hi Chris, yes there is a bug, teething trouble with the new app....we are fixing it this weekend, I would think we will release a fix by the end of Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Stuart

0 Likes
ChrisJepson
Tourist
6 0 1

UPDATE 03 MAY 2020:

The App has been updated now and works, but in my shot brought in duplicates of some products, one with the correct stock quantity and one with zero. The unwanted ones can be deleted in Products but I fear them may come in again on the next import so have asked CreativeHub to check.

0 Likes
davidpicch
2 0 0

Still not working for me... I ve created new products, try whith old one too and nothing...

0 Likes
GRGarnish2020
2 0 0

May I ask how you got hold of them because I'm having difficulty in even find away to message them? Thank you

@ChrisJepson wrote:

UPDATE FROM CREATIVEHUB:

Hi Chris, yes there is a bug, teething trouble with the new app....we are fixing it this weekend, I would think we will release a fix by the end of Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Stuart

0 Likes
ChrisJepson
Tourist
6 0 1

I used the chat facility in the bottom right corner of their website

0 Likes
GRGarnish2020
2 0 0
I thought that too but I now always says ‘back tomorrow’ even a few hours ago.
0 Likes