Critical issue with Unite 2019 registration form REGISTER button

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 2

Hi All,

I am writing this post in order to help all of you who try to fill in the registration form for Unite 2019 but cannot complete the process due to a technical issue I found on the registration form.

My partner and I were approved to register for Unite, but when we filled in all the details, including our payment methods, the final REGISTER button on the checkout page was grey and disabled without any indication of what was wrong. 

After endless attempts we contacted Shopify Partner Support but they did not help. They suggested that it happened because maybe our emails were not linked to our partner account but it was not case. 

Eventually, what fixed his was to simple enter a longer address in the address field. Once I did this the REGISTER button suddenly lit up! If you come across the same issue, just try to increase the length of the Address field.

This is a critical bug to my understanding which probably keeps many people from registering (At least 2 others that I know of by the way who had exactly the same issue and they missed the early bird price because of this).

Shopify team please have a look at this.

Thanks

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
137 6 172

Thanks for reaching out abut @uriab!

I've shared your post with the Unite team so they can look into the registration form

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes