Cross Sell for Added To Cart Popup - Which App?

talihapaige
1 0 0

Hi all,

I'm currently upgrading my site to include cross sell on the cart pages - I've found a good app that works on both mobile & desktop, however I can't find an app that adds cross sell products to the "Added To Cart" pop-up on mobile. Hardly anyone clicks through to the actual cart on mobile, so I need to add cross sell here as well.

Can anyone recommend an app that does this? Preferably free, but low cost is also OK (less than $10 AUD a month). Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 11.59.46 am.png

0 Likes
Cannesis
Excursionist
19 1 4

Give Upsell Wizard a try. Its got a Free Forever plan (which supports 200 add to carts per month) and can definitely help you increase average order value. It scans the cart when items are added so it works with any them on desktop or mobile.

You basically just setup which products you want to trigger funnel (series or list) of offers. When a customer adds a trigger product or collection to their cart, they are presented with the offers you setup. This can mean that, instead of adding a single product to their cart, a customer may add 2 or 3, possibly doubling or tripling the amount they spend with you.

It also support conversion tracking and split testing different offers so you can judge which offers generate you the most revenue.

If your store gets a lot of traffic, there are also paid plans that are much cheaper than the competition. Even on the free plan, though, there is no branding from the app so its completely transparent and will let you look professional.

0 Likes
Meg_Dawson
Shopify Partner
26 0 8

Hi @talihapaige, I have tried several upsell cross-sell apps until now. If you're looking for full features yet a cheap option, I'd recommend Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool by Autoketing. It has 4 types of pricing. However, the basic one with less than 5 USD per month has already satisfied me so I strongly recommend you using Upsell and Cross-sell Smart Tool. Cheers!

0 Likes

If you're looking for an app that can add cross-sell products to cart You could check out our apps on the Shopify app store OneSell Apps 

It only takes a few minutes to quickly create an Upsell offer for your store that entices website visitors to purchase two of the same product. You can create collection-wide offers or break it down and create something unique for each product. You can also set the offer to appear when the product is added to the cart or at checkout.

Francis M.
Marketing @ Easy Upsell App
10 Year VA/Digital Marketer/ Social Media Manager
I've have created and used lots of apps in shopify store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 432

Hello @talihapaige, you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

If you have any issues, feel free to contact at support@aitrillion.com.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes