Currency Conversion Message

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I have implemented the 'show multiple currencies' customization in my Shopify store and  I would like to know if there is a way to display the following message only when the currency has been changed from the default shop currency (Using Turbo Theme)

<p> {{ shop.name }} process all orders in {{ shop.currency }}. While the content of your cart is currently displayed in <span class="selected-currency"></span>, you will checkout using {{ shop.currency }} at the most current exchange rate. </p>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 79 109

Hi, @ThomasKx,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Great work on implementing the multiple currency change, that will be really beneficial to customers visiting your store!

As what you are looking to do would be an additional feature, it would require some coding that would not be supported by Shopify. That said, I have some resources for you to get further support with this!

The first is to reach out to your theme developers to make this change, as they should be able to change or add the coding for you. As you mentioned you are using Turbo, I have got their information for you, so if you reach out to them directly, they can support you further with this.

Another thing would be that hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store. If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions about your store!

All the best, Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @ThomasKx 

I don't know how to do it manually but I hope that this app would help you solve your issue easily. The app is Sales Box by FireApps.

Sales Box by FireApps is designed specifically to help you include extra information right under the Add to cart button on your Products page. It will shorten the time your customers spend making purchasing decisions, reduce abandoned carts and boost sales. By automatically tracking customers’ locations, Sales Box automatically shows customers shipping fees, shipping time, special deals or any promotion available. Plus, Sales box is totally customizable with having your sales message shown on specific categories or specific countries. Upon installation, no coding is required. The app is also compatible with both Desktop and Smartphone.

Highlight features

• Boost sales with extra offers
  • Customized sales messages that hit the right customers
  • Automatically use IPs to convert currency messages
  • Make your products page more and more attractive
  • Compatible on all platforms and themes

Price: Start from $0/month

You can get the app here

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes