Custom Cat App Product Issues

1 0 0

I am having issues with Custom Cat app.  I go into this app which I have already added my designs and products but when I click on design library, add products, or product catalog it is always taking me to a 404 page on my website.  I can't seem to find out why it's doing that.  Anybody else having this issue?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2286 152 312

Hi @howlingmadd2019,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Would you be able to screenshot and show me where exactly the 404 page is showing up for you? Do you mean on the storefront or in the admin of your store here? Without knowing more information it's difficult to know what exactly is going on or causing this. 

I'm also wondering if it could be worth reaching out to the developers of the CustomCat app directly about this also. It's something which could quite possibly be on their end or has experienced from a store owner before. You can reach them by phone at +1-844-874-8623 or by email at contact@customcat.com. You could also try reaching them directly from their Contact Us page on their website here

Hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 1

I am having this exact same issue.  Have you found any fix yet?

Thank you,

Vince

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9981 85 1492

As per the comment above, seeing some example/link/etc would help with any troubleshooting.

Without some context we'd just be guessing.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
2 0 1

Thanks for the reply.  I did figure it out:  The app does not work with Safari browser.  I opened ion Chrome and it worked fine.

Thank you,

Vince

1 Like