Custom Delivery Zones, Order Cut Offs and Delivery Dates

Tourist
13 0 4

We are a food / meal delivery service in process of building a site on Shopify.  Based on what I can see I require a 3rd party app to do the custom delivery, order cut off and delivery dates we are after.

I am looking for recommendations with ideally one app for all versus two (as don't know much about if two apps integrate with each other on Shopify).  Here is what I'd like to do:

1. Create specific delivery zones defined by specific zip codes

2. Create specific order cut offs for delivery zones

3. Have minimum orders set for different delivery zones.

To illustrate have created an example of the ideal type of set up:

• For Zone A, customer must order by 4PM to receive delivery next day between 10AM - 1PM or 1PM - 4PM* with minimum order of $100 and $0 delivery charge
  • For Zone B, customer must order by 4PM to receive delivery two days later between 10AM - 1PM or 1PM - 4PM* with minimum order of $200 and $100 delivery charge

OR another way would be to:

• Set specific delivery windows (slots) that are tied to zip codes, labeled with the zone - and factor in the needed lead time of 24HRS or 48 HRS, etc 

Worse case:

• Name and set specific delivery windows (slots) that are labeled with zone names, and are not tied to a zip code but hopefully preventing same day order and expectation for delivery and/or shutting off a delivery day if we had to

Thanks!

1 Like