Custom Discount Codes for Referrals

Christopher_Miy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello!

Our main source of traffic is from instagram. One of the things we see a lot of people post about is, "use code ACCOUNT NAME for PERCENTAGE off" 

Are there any apps out there that have this functionality? To be able to create codes per referrer and have them generate points or coupons for themselves? 

I am using sweet tooth now and it's ok but doesn't have this functionality nor can I find it in any of the loyalt apps. They all have a custom referer link but I want people to be able to have their own codes. 

0 Likes
SpurIT1
Shopify Partner
107 0 5

Hey Christopher,

There is an app available at Shopify Store called Upsell On Exit/Visit developed by our guys. It's free and allows you to use the following features:

• When a visitor is trying to leave your store and moving a mouse cursor to close your store, then a pop-up window with a special offer is shown (for instance discount code).
  • Or when a user is visiting your store for the first time, then they get a special offer in a pop-up window. You can set both offers for your visitors or just one of them.

The offers are fully customizable on the admin panel of the app. You can offer a coupon, free shipping, a special price for some product, a gift (the offer with the gift can be created in Unlimited Upsell app) or any informational message to your clients. Ways of how to use the app are very diverse. For example you can inform your visitors about some promotion, about support hours, etc.

Let us know if you have any questions.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
Christopher_Miy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey SpurIT - thank you for your reply but that's not what I'm looking for. I want to allow brand ambassadors to setup accounts on our shop and create a unique code that when used at checkout would give them some percent off or comission. 

0 Likes
markbmw007
7 0 0

I'm looking for the same thing myself. Any updates on this?

0 Likes
EddyChung
Excursionist
47 0 11

Hey @markbmw007 ,

I'm creating an app that does exactly this - allows ambassadors to sign up and generate their own unique promo codes. 

Check it out here: https://www.convertout.com/

0 Likes