Custom Options App

Kate2112
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an app that allows customers to send their custom information with their order for our personalized products.

All I need is: Text and number field, price add-on, color swatch, button options.

I'm going to use it for more than 300 available products on my store. Therefore, the app should be affordable without product limit and allow me to apply options in bulk.

Any recommendation? 

Thank you

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3650 307 703

Hi @Kate2112,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

As you have alluded to, this would require an app from the Shopify App Store. The type of app which I feel would be of interest to you is the Product Options feature app. Let's take a look at some of the apps below: 

These are some of the highest-rated apps about product options, so hopefully, you will be able to find what you're looking for. 

If you have any other questions about anything be sure to let me know. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
w3trends
Shopify Expert
154 17 29

We offer a Custom Product Options app. This app includes many different field types and no restraints on amount of fields or options you can have.

You can see the listing and an example of the app working at the following links:

Shopify Listing

Example Store

This app also includes the ability to add conditional logic and add a charge for options.

W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes