Custom Order Status - Built into Order Page

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 2

For the last two months I have been using an app called "Statusy" and found out that in two weeks they will being pulling the application. It has worked flawless for my needs so far and I am having trouble finding the replacement. 

I do local delivery and every Sunday morning I more orders "Out for Delivery" and email triggers to the customer to let them know their order will be delivered today. As I arrive to each stop I go into the order and update the "Statusy" status to "Delivered" and another email gets sent to the customer so they can retrieve their order.

All of this is built into the regular order system and appears on the order page. I require something that is fully integrated like "Statusy" previously was.

Anyone know of anything? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 11 17

Hey, @jester2893 

Thanks for reaching out today. I'm sorry to hear that you will no longer be able to use Statusy as your custom order status app. It sounds like it was well suited for your business needs. 

With that said, I have compiled a brief list of alternative options that are tailored around setting up custom order statuses:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 2

@Dirk wrote:

Hey, @jester2893 

Thanks for reaching out today. I'm sorry to hear that you will no longer be able to use Statusy as your custom order status app. It sounds like it was well suited for your business needs. 

With that said, I have compiled a brief list of alternative options that are tailored around setting up custom order statuses:

Thank you for the reply, I have done my research as well and it seems there is nothing as good as statusy and I am pretty upset that Shopify does nothing to help business that do local delivery. 

• Order Dash - 7 day free trial - Does not do email notifications with custom status updates
  • Custom Order Status by W3  - 5 day free trial. Currently testing, but not happy with it - order status updates are not integrated into Shopifys order page, so my customers need to use another order look up tool.
  • Order Statuses by Ultimatify - Does not do email notifications with custom status updates
  • Tracktor Order Tracking - Does not do email notifications with custom status updates unless you use the $30 service which is incredibly expensive.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 2

@Dirk wrote:

Hey, @jester2893 

Thanks for the reply, but none of those work as I have already been researching solutions.

Currently with Statusy the order status appears like this on the order page.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 10.39.21 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
73 2 2

Hi, Jester2893,

This is Song Fei from Trackingmore app. I don't know what Statusy looks like previously. But from your message, you require two functions:1. send emails to customer when shipping status changes, 2. build into the regular order system and appears on the order page.

I think our tracking more app will suit your needs.  

Customized Auto Email Notifications

We prepare five email templates for you to write different emails for different package statuses: Transit, Out for Delivery, Delivered, Failed Attempt and Exception. It offers you the possibility to write appropriate templates accordingly.

Embedded Tracking Page

TrackingMore will generate automatically an embedded tracking page. The design and layout of your tracking page will follow the settings of your theme as the default. You can also change it in your Shopify Theme.

0 Likes