Custom-mix 24 bottles case

mxfoodheroes
2 0 0

We are looking for an app that allows customers to customize a 24-bottles case by selecting x bottles of every beverage flavor that we offer until they sum up to 24 bottles. All products have the same price. 

Example:

Flavor

Customer 1 (# of bottles)

Customer 2 (# of bottles)

Total

24 bottles

24 bottles

We spent days looking for a suitable app but havent found one. Can anyone recommend a solution for that? We would prefer a solution where the client can input the number of bottles for each of the flavors rather than 24 drop-down fields where the customer has to select the specific flavor for each of the 24 bottles.

Thanks for your help!!  

0 Likes
pizzapizza
1 0 0

Hello! I am looking for a very similar kind of app. Please let me know if you find anything! 

It seems like the code should not be too hard, if each flavor = 1 and the total sum = 24 etc, but I don't really know too much about code. 

Good luck!

0 Likes
mxfoodheroes
2 0 0

Hello! We are still looking for the mix & match solution.

Here a small xls file as example:

Mix & Match XLS Example 

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
729 80 165

Hey, @mxfoodheroes 

I think what you are looking for is a bundling app. These apps will allow your customers to create 'bundles' of selecting individual items with your own set conditions. Such as setting the products that are applicable to be bundled, and the max amount of items in the bundle. I've compiled some of my favorite options below:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes