Custom product option

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hey!
I currently sell personalised prints, the back of families, best friends etc. These come with a range of personalisation options from the hair to the clothes.
I was wondering if there is any app that would support such customisation so the customer can build their print themselves with all the options I have?
TIA
Shelley
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
819 91 147

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. While I'm unable to recommend specific apps, I can certainly point you in the right direction. I recommend reaching out to the app developers themselves to query whether their integration would suit your business needs. 

We have an app called Infinite Product Options which many merchants recommend, as you can read from their reviews. Other apps include Infinite Options, Advanced Product Options, or any of the others that can be found in our app store. They will give you great flexibility for your product builds. I recommend you shop around, reach out to a few different app developers, and find the perfect solution for your customized products at the right price for your business. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes