Custom products

1 0 0

Is there an app for me to do custom track jackets? i saw it on another shopify store but dont know if they used an app to do it

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 1

Hey Jordan, 

When it comes to product customizations it really depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go with customization. If you product just need an image uploaded or a couple extra options, or some text fields added to the product you want to look at apps like: 

As these apps let you add in small extra drop-down menus, image upload spots, text fields, and options.  

If you looking for something a little more robust that just the simple stuff look into Product Options. As this app had pricing adjustment and conditional logic that give you even more options or setup features.

Finally if you want to customize personal dimensions, colour patterns and have full control over a the customization of product and all its features and want to be able to really personalize and go deep with how editable a product can be I would look at using  Product Builder. This thing give crazy customization control down to the smallest of things. 

Hope this helps! If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to Shopify Support. 

Cheers, 
Scott

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Jordon,

I’m not entirely sure if I understood your question correctly. If you’re looking for a way to let your shoppers fully customize track jackets (color, size, material, etc.) you might want to search for “product customizer/builder”.
If you want to help your shoppers find and choose the right track jacket in your store, you can try Zuvoo. It’s not a Shopify app but can be easily integrated into your Shopify site. Zuvoo is a web-based solution that allows you to create, design and optimize interactive product selectors. How it works? A product selector asks your visitors a few simple questions and based on their answers presents matching products. To simplify the decision-making process, you could ask questions like:

1. Who are you shopping for? (Women or Men)

2. When do you mostly run? (Sun, Rain, Snow)

3. How many times per week do you run? (1-3x, 3-5x, every day)

This is for example how your first question of a Product Finder could look like:

You don't need any coding skills - as part of onboarding, the Zuvoo team builds your first product selector according to your needs. It’s free to use for up to 2,000 starts per month!

See more examples here: https://zuvoo.com/examples.

Hope this helps!

1 Like