Customer Account App that can do this?

Tourist
19 0 1

Are these features possible for customer account page? Thanks. If it involves multiple apps , please I need some suggestions. 

testname.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
453 12 39

Hi there @Lonecrowlab!

Don here from Shopify. :)

There are at least a couple of apps in our app store that should provide this functionality for you.

Customer Account Page + More looks to be the best fit in terms of what you have outlined here, though there are a number of customer account apps you can browse to see which would be best for you.

A lot of these apps have free trials available, so you can test them out before committing to a paid plan; just keep an eye on your installation date and how long you have left before the app will start billing you to ensure you are not charged for something you don't intend to use!

Are you looking to sell differently with this or is this just a part of your business setup?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 1

Thanks for your reply @Don . This is part of the store. Thanks for your suggestion, I have actually looked into it already but was wondering if selecting payment option also can be done in the account page. You can see what I mean in my image,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Is their an app that can have a settings for payment options? 

0 Likes