Customer Generated Feedback

Don101
2 0 0

Hello all I very new to Shopify and not sure how to accomplish this on my webpage.  I am using Debut template not sure if you will need my URL as I am not live yet?  Any suggestions much appreciated also suggestion not associated with this question that you may think to be beneficial for me getting started.  I have been following the tutorial to get going and now understand why people charge for their services.

I am planning on making a product for the pet industry from my home shop.  I need the customer to give me some feedback in order to complete the transaction.  I need to know their pet's name and they will get a choice of some art work on the product.  

Thanks for the help

Don

0 Likes
florinanghel
Shopify Partner
102 15 17

Here you can find info on how to collect the name https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Get-customization-information-for-produ... , you will need to customize the theme. Maybe the artwork selection could be added with variants.

0 Likes
Don101
2 0 0

Thanks for the help,  I am not sure if I need this but is it possible for the customer to design their product before they actually check out and then carry that information forward for when they actually checkout.  I am not sure but I wonder if people would prefer checking their options out before actually going through the check out.

Thanks

Don

0 Likes
florinanghel
Shopify Partner
102 15 17

Item properties will be shown on items both in cart and at checkout if thats what you meant. If you need something like a visual designer then you should look into an app in the shopify app store.

0 Likes