Customer-based shipping rules

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi all,

I'm looking for an app that enables to me to set custom shipping rates for specific customers.

Besides https://apps.shopify.com/customer-shipping-rules, does anyone know of any others?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 15 29

Hi, @Chris_K9

Thank you for reaching out about that. You could also try Bespoke Shipping, which offers customer specific rates. I believe this would require they already be a registered customer on your store, however you'll want to reach out to the app developers directly to confirm how that works. Hope this helps! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
124 4 13

Hello @chrisk9!,

there is an app called advanced shipping manager that offers an excellent solution called "customer tags" which allows shipping rules specific to the customer.  Hope this helps in your search. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 7 22

Hey @Chris_K9,

You've been given two good options above, but I thought I would also throw our hat into the ring and let you know about our app Intuitive Shipping which can handle this type of setup.

Our app utilizes a powerful conditions system that allows you to create scenarios with rule sets that determine when those scenarios are available at checkout.  Customer tag is one of those conditions and is a very common use case amongst our users.  In fact, we've put together a Help Center article that explains how to set this up within our app.

If you're interested in giving us a try, the app is free to install and run test checkouts.  We also offer free support to help you get set up should you have any questions or require any assistance.  We can also give your setup a look over before you're ready to activate the app to ensure your setup matches your shipping strategy.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Joel.

Co-Founder / CTO @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 15 29

Hi, @shipguru and @Joel-Reeds

Thanks so much for your input, and for the suggestions! I'll be sure to keep those in mind when helping future merchants. I appreciate the tip and your willingness to help out in the forum, keep it up! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
124 4 13

Thank you @Brie ,

The Shopify Community is very engaging - Glad to be a part of it. 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
142 7 22

Hi @Brie,

Not a problem, I'm always happy to help where I can!

If you ever want to demo of Intuitive Shipping to see our full range of features and how we can help merchants solve their shipping problems, let me know!

Regards,

Joel.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Thanks so much to everyone who's responded. This information is very helpful.

It looks like Intuitive Shipping might meet my needs, so I'll be giving it a try.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 7 22
Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend.

Joel.
0 Likes