Customer chat/message board apps?

Solved
SamiNummenranta
Tourist
7 0 5

I'm looking for an app that allows customers to chat with each other inside the store while browsing the site - Like a message board to spark discussion between customers. If you know an app that can do this, please let me know, thanks!

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
235 39 35

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @SamiNummenranta 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting! This sounds like an awesome feature to have in your store. It has the potential to be the point of difference for your business too! In these times hanging out at the mall and shopping with friends can be difficult. This feature certainly fills that gap. What kind of products do you sell? I'd love to learn more.

The app Group Carts & Chat Rooms by Cartonmy would be my recommendation. With this app not only can customers create private groups in your store where they can share a cart, chat, qualify for group deals, and coordinate purchasing, but they can also communicate with each other, schedule an order, and allocate the group budget directly inside the shop.

You're able to test out this app using its free 30-day trial. If you'd like to continue with the app once the trial is over, the cost is $36 USD per month. If you don't want to keep the app, then just be sure to delete it from your Shopify admins app section before the 30 days is up to avoid being charged.

Hope this helps! 

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SamiNummenranta
Tourist
7 0 5

Thanks for your reply @Eunice , much appreciated!
I will check out this app you recommended from cartonmy, even though the pricing seems a bit expensive.. But if it is exactly what i am looking for, i might just subscribe for it