Customer color selection for product variants (HELP)

Solved
iainberryman
Excursionist
2 0 0

Hi!

I am trying to find an app which will allow my customers to select a color from a selection box (like the color picker in Photoshop).

As we offer products which are printed, they can choose from all colors in the CMYK color spectrum.

I have seen all the apps which allow swatches but I don't want to offer them a selection of a few colors, I'd like them to choose the exact color they want.

Please see here for an example: https://www.relentlessapps.com/kb/color-picker/

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful

Thanks in advance,

Iain Berryman.

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
497 39 78

Hi @iainberryman ,

Swatches represent product variants. You can't possibly create variants for every color. What if you had a color picker to capture the color hex code on a product page. When an order is placed you can then view the color code as a line item property. Would that work for you? 

Best Regards,

Achieve Team

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
iainberryman
Excursionist
2 0 0

Hi @achieveapplabs,

Yes, this is exactly what I'm after.

Thanks,

Iain Berryman.

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
497 39 78

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @iainberryman ,

It can take some time depending on your theme and an advanced customization. Generally speaking you're adding a new input field in the product form. Could you please send us an email at hello@achieveapplabs.com and we can get the ball rolling for you. 

Best Regards,

Achieve Team

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
TiffanyN
1 0 0

Hi, I am looking for this same thing. Can you help me?

0 Likes