Customizable subscription options

Solved
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi Support,

We have an online course in an LMS and trying to use Shopify for subscription and payment before granting access. Would you please review following requirements and suggest plugins or customizable plugins to meet them. Thank you for your help.

- Creating two digital product subscriptions for LMS course. One with $395/6 month subscription and another with $99/1 month subscription.

- By subscribing to any one of them the system should send order data to webhook. So that our custom webhook create account in LMS and enroll learner into course.

- For $395/6 month subscription renew, system should
a) send automatic reminder that your subscription is about to renew
b) or giving option to opt out and don't renew

On successful renew, system should send order data to webhook to extend the enrollment period.

- For $99/1 month subscription renew, system should
a) send automatic reminder that your subscription is about to renew
b) or giving option to opt out and don't renew
c) or convert to a $395/6 month subscription by paying for 5 more months for $296

On successful renew, system should send order data to webhook to extend the enrollment period.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 18 54

Hi there @mmdeveloper!

Don here from Shopify. :)

While we can't speak to third-party apps' functionality with the level of granularity you request here, we can still give you some suggestions so you can reach out to their developers who will be able to field your queries regarding their creations.

You can check out the full range here in our app store.

I know from experience that a lot of merchants will use either Subscriptions by ReCharge or Bold Subscriptions.

As with all third-party apps in our store, you can reach out to the developers directly with any support queries you have by using the contact details listed there on the app store page.

They will know their apps inside-out, how they work and will be able to give you answers with the level of specificity you require.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for the quick response. We will review the given apps and reach out the app support to know the possibility of our requirements.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 18 54

Hi again @mmdeveloper!

Don from Shopify once again. :)

Excellent, glad to be able to point you in the right direction for more info here.

We're not experts on third-party services here, though we will always try to speak from our experience and support them how we can; we're just not able to provide the level of support for them that we can for Shopify, our own apps, themes, and gateway.

Don't hesitate to post here any time you have questions and we, your fellow merchants and our Partners will be able to share our respective expertise.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes