Customization field modal

3 0 0

Hello guys,

I am new on Shopify, I work in webdesign field for 2 years and for a short period of time I start learn to make online shops. I started with Prestashop and now I discover Shopify wich I consider a verry good option and like a lot. 

I want to open a new business with engraved jewelry and I want to use an advanced customization field for product options. I found some apps that fits with my needs, like ZAKEKE app, but for first I want to use a rudimentary customization and because my engraving machine dont work with true type fonts I need a field where I can put images with fonts from wich customers can choose, a field with a lot of images with simbols, several tens or even hundreds, and for this I want to find some customization fields in which I can insert images and it can be opened in a modal or something like that. 

I hope I was quite explicit.

you know an application that can do this, or how you advise me to do???

0 Likes

Hey @BogdanMat,

I came across your post and I believe you must check out below app in Shopify.

https://apps.shopify.com/product-personalizer

Hope it helps! Please feel free to reach out for any further concerns.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for this. Actually i want a better solution because I want to introduce maybe 100 - 200 images in a field named "Choose an image to engrave" for example. I think the best solution is to be opened in a popup modal or accordion. I figure to try this app for moment but if you have another solution pls tell me. 

0 Likes