Customized Shipping

divito
1 0 0

I have a shop for a coffee roastery. In addition to selling our coffee we feature (sell) other roasters from around the globe. I currently offer free shipping over $40 and want to keep this, but create a condition. I am looking to find a way to implement free shipping over $40 if our product is in the cart. I don't mind if it is a mix of our coffee and other roaster's coffee, but I want to find a way around shipping for free when carts only contain other roaster's coffee. Is there an app out there that can accommodate this type of conditional shipping?

0 Likes
CirkleApps
Tourist
11 0 2

@divito 

Plz check this Shipping Rates by ZipCode app and see if it works in your requirement. Its paid app and require CCS(Carrier Calculated Shipping API) enabled with your shopify plan.
Using this app you can create free shipping over $40 and create a conditions as per your requirement. You can specify condition based on products, cart qty, cart total, weight and many other criteria.

See if this helps.

Thank you!
CirkleApps

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
666 16 70

Hi @divito,

You can use our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app to handle this easily. With the shipping class functionality in the app, you can create conditions based on your requirements and display the accurate rates at checkout. This requires some set up that our support team can help you out. You can contact our support for any help or directly ring us at 1-831-267-6349. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes