Why can't I add services under DHL commerce in Shopify?

stephb25
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, 

I am trying to integrate shopify to my DHL account and not use shopify's DHL rates.

I for some reason am not able to to add "services" under DHL commerce. What am I missing here? 

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.48.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.48.39 PM.png

  

Replies 3 (3)

saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 32

It is showing as the rates provided by the app. May I know which app you are using? Also, after you add the DHL commerce, are you able to display the rates at checkout?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
stephb25
Visitor
2 0 0
Hello, thank you for your response. This is for Shopify, using DHL express commerce, no third party app. At checkout it does not show me rates for DHL commerce but still shows me DHL express Shopify rates. I deleted the DHL express Shopify rate in settings and then nothing showed up at checkout.
saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 32

Hi,
@stephb25 

Can I know where you are based from and which country you are shipping to?

DHL Express is limited to shipping from the continental U.S. only. This excludes U.S. territories such as Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.

DHL Express doesn't provide shipping to Russia.

Live rates at checkout in Shopify require the Shopify Advanced Plan. Ensure you have the third-party calculated shipping rate feature as part of your Shopify account.

Alternatively, you may request this feature from Shopify as an 'add-on' for an additional monthly fee.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping