DIGITAL DOWNLOADS - All products have gone missing / App not working

Highlighted
13 0 0

Just logged into the store and ALL of my product have vanished from the  Digital Downloads app. Everything's gone... Was working absolutely fine about 30 minuets ago. Nothing has changed.

Even other apps are experiencing issues, not being able to load or show anything. The APP store won't even load. Please tell me this is just Shopify updating and doing maintenance? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 75

Hi, @Marcus_Dellicom.

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

Sorry to hear you're running into an issue with the app. Are you able to view the products on another device or browser? If not, can you let us know some more details about what you're seeing and where?

There was an outage flagged at the time that you posted this question, that might've been affecting the functionality of your app and the ability to access the App Store. Check out some more details on that here.

This was solved the same day, so, please take a moment to clear your cache, and check for any browser and device updates before attempting to use the app or links in our admin. Let us know if this issue or interruption persists so we can take a closer look. 

Cheers,
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes