Database type entry for product data ?

IxionCycles
6 0 0

Hi all

On my site I have a lot of data I need to share about the products so I have got tabs with the key information.  Because I want to display this is a neat presentation I have used MetaFields with HTML though one of the metafields apps that populates those fields (and the main description field)

However it is really slow to set up a new product.

Is there any software / apps that allow you to have a database for all your products, will many many fields that you have preset and defined the formatting in advance that allows you to enter product data and everything flows through.  An alternative would be uploading though a spreadsheet but again into set fields and set formatting.

I have seen many sites with similar to what we have (and better) so there must be something out there.

Any thoughts ?

Jon @ Ixion Cycles.

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 10.28.14.pngScreenshot 2020-11-21 at 10.28.19.pngScreenshot 2020-11-21 at 10.28.24.png

0 Likes

You can easily set up your bulk product data using shopify default import template by adding required attributes.

Intellect Outsource is a complete ecommerce service provider has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Bulk image uploading, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, etc.

We offer shopify Data Entry & product import services with high quality. We keep special team for shopify online store data management projects to make 100% successful output for our clients small or big catalog projects.
0 Likes
Nik1144
Shopify Partner
56 1 5

Hi @IxionCycles 

Our app "Konigle" is a great fit to meet this requirement of yours. Konigle helps you to have a database of all your products, and as required you can have preset fields and can define the formatting in advance.You just enter the product data and all the workflows will get activated.  

We will be more than happy to have a quick discussion around this and give you a demo . We are currently working with multiple small/medium businesses who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Regards,

Nik..

Nik
profitJS ‑ Exit Intent Popup:
Abandonment Protector, Social Proof, Messenger Button Widget
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com, Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
0 Likes

Can you arrange demo in the app?

Intellect Outsource is a complete ecommerce service provider has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Bulk image uploading, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, etc.

We offer shopify Data Entry & product import services with high quality. We keep special team for shopify online store data management projects to make 100% successful output for our clients small or big catalog projects.
0 Likes